Can't resist. Paul Ratner writes
the usual unspeakably bigoted and stupid and ignorant and counterproductive globalist shit at Big Think which ought to be called Big Omnicide.
He lists "5 topics that are forbidden to science".
First, all of these ARE discussed frequently. Second, he entirely skips the topics that are truly
because his brain can't handle
Third, some of his topics don't even need
to be handled.
= = = = =
1. Genetic engineering. Forbidden???? Major commercially active research with billions in grants.
2. Geo-engineering to "solve" "global" "warming". Same as 1. This was the ONLY topic discussed in New Superstitionist for a few years. It's gone slightly out of fashion lately, perhaps because the term was hijacked by the chemtrail people.
3. Robot ethics. The public side of science is FULL of this topic lately. As usual the truly ethical side is forbidden. All scientists assume that robots MUST take over all Deplorable jobs but not MY job. Scientists fail to observe the simple fact that MY job is much easier and cheaper to automate than a janitor's job.
4. Secure communication technology. Doesn't need science or discussion. Perfectly simple. There is NO WAY to communicate securely through any sort of electrical system. The only secure communication technology is person-to-person, ideally non-verbal, plus carefully controlled use of handwritten paper. Spies have always understood this.
5. Universal access to science. Ratner has a small point here, but the problem is already solving itself. He's talking about the huge cost imposed by academic publishers and peer review, and the open-source responses like SciHub. Now that the gate has been opened, no amount of discussion will close it, and no discussion will lead to an "official" solution because scientists are physically incapable of solving anything. The sole purpose of scientists is to obliterate facts, logic, and the universe.
= = = = =
If you really want 5 non-discussable topics, here you go.
1. Genetic differences. That's the BIG topic we should have been discussing properly and scientifically for the last 60 years instead of slaughtering every scientist who got within 1000000000000000000 parsecs of thinking about it.
2. Consider OTHER CAUSES for the current unusual weather, such as the ACTUAL changes in our magnetic field, which involve movements of hot spots in the mantle. Those hot spots correspond in time and space to the recent weather patterns. Carbon CANNOT cause this pattern, no matter how many idiotic epicycles you add. Carbon is the TRAILING variable this time, as always.
3. Ask whether "endangered" "species" laws are explicitly contrary to Darwin and explicitly destructive to the species allegedly protected.
4. Does plain old secular biology justify "gender fluid"? You might be surprised to learn that sex chromosomes are permanent, not alterable by magic thinking.
5. Universal access to science, but not as Ratner means it. STOP KILLING SKEPTICS. Open your fucking minds to people who OBSERVE REALITY. Abandon all theories. Abolish statistics. Delete peer review. Eliminate the tenure path. Science should consist of the following three steps: Find something interesting. Observe it carefully, paying attention to constants and variables. Write about it. In Carver's perfect words, Look about you. Take hold of the things that are here. Let them talk to you. Talk to them.
Labels: #DeplorableLivesMatter, Carbon Cult, Carver