More on Moussaoui
1. Abraham Scott should run for some public office. He's not a very good public speaker, but he is a beautifully
2. Another constant theme we hear from the Collaborators is that we should lead by example. We must carefully observe the Rule of Law and Due Process and Elections Certified By Jimmy Carter so that our enemies will see all this and say "Oh, those Americans are so Nice and Wonderful! I believe that I will repent of my Evil Ways and become Nice and Wonderful also!!!!"
This is a wildly bizarre, inaccurate and insane observation of human nature. No social mammal behaves like this. Not cats, not dogs, not monkeys, not human children, not human adults, especially not human communities or nations. When any individual or nation observes that Americans are nice, the natural response is not "I will be like them" but "I will take advantage of them." Even more so when we're dealing with the Arab nation that is already
engaged in destroying us.
3. The Supermax Prison is being described as a hard and torturous place. Sounds pretty nice by comparison with my long-ago prison experience; I would have vastly preferred total solitary to weekly rapes and beatings.
Will he get his message out? You bet. American prisons have chaplains for all faiths including the Mohammedan "faith", and we can be 100% certain that the Imam or whatever will carry his messages to the outside without interference.
4. As usual the blogosphere is chuckling at the French offer to take Zac off our hands. As usual Polistra is not laughing. France differs from America in two relevant ways: France does not
have an ACLU, and France does
have a competent and tough intelligence service, which might be able to gather and use information from Zac.
5. When Zac-babe says "Look at yourselves. I fight for my belief." --- we should listen. We should start fighting seriously to insure our belief survives. As I've said before, you can't start worrying about the heart and mind of the enemy until you own his sphincter. Fighting means throwing bombs and bullets, not examples.
6. AAAARRRRGGGGHHH!! I thought we had reached the limits of idiocy, but obviously not. One of the 9/11 family members interviewed on Fox just said "We need to get out and educate. We need to teach tolerance." No response even needed.