More misunderstood Franklins
Thinking about Franklins and the Tribe
led sideways to a new thought about those two subjects.
Henry Ford was allegedly anti-Tribe, but in fact his love of Germany was typical of US industrialists at that time. We have always loved and emulated Krauts,
except for the brief moments when we were fighting them.
Henry was DIFFERENT from other industrialists in his respect for the Soviet experiment. He tried to open a factory in Russia but ran into problems
because he didn't understand that Russians are more individualistic and freedom-loving than Americans.
Henry respected the Soviet experiment and hated Wall Street for a consistent FACTUAL reason. His business AND his product were aimed at serving the needs of poor people. He understood that Wall Street enriches stock traders and kills poor people. When NYC controls capital allocation, capital slaughters the poor.
The Soviet experiment attempted to allocate capital for the benefit of ordinary people, and mostly succeeded.
Henry was correct in those beliefs and biases.
BUT he also hated Franklin Roosevelt because FDR was a "socialist".
This contradicted Henry's genuine socialism, and contradicted all the facts about Henry and Franklin. In fact Henry and Franklin were on the same side
in every important way.
1. Henry and Franklin were both non-interventionists. Henry's dislike of war was called anti-Tribal. Franklin's dislike of war was not.
2. Henry and Franklin both hated Wall Street. Henry couldn't do much about it, so he refused to participate. His refusal was called anti-Tribal. Franklin did EVERYTHING about it, bringing the demonic predators under harsh control. His crackdown was not called anti-Tribal.
3. Henry and Franklin provided useful employment for poor whites and blacks.
4. Henry and Franklin trained poor people to organize their lives outside of work.
5. Henry and Franklin were especially concerned about farmers. The T was optimized for farm use, and later Ford cars and trucks continued the tradition. Franklin saved farmers from destruction, enabling them to continue buying Fords.
6. Franklin bought a '38 Ford
for his own use and had it fitted with hand controls. In '38, Buick and Olds had semi-auto transmissions
that would have been more suited for hand controls, but Franklin wanted to be seen in the working man's car.
7. Even if we think of Henry as a crass capitalist, he should have appreciated the CCC's roads and parks and tourist destinations, which vastly expanded the market for cars.
Labels: #StandwithIlhan, Natural law = Soviet law