Fire crews were dispatched to a second alarm fire in a duplex ... When firefighters arrived, flames were coming out of the windows of one of the apartments.
The fire started in the area of a space heater in the first apartment. Fire officials say the residents in the home had put a thick blanket in a washing machine, causing it to overflow. The residents then used the space heater to dry their home out. The wet blanket was too close to the space heater and caught fire.
The current icon shows Polistra using a Personal Equation Machine.